A Major Insurance Company, considered one of the main and most important insurers in Mexico due to its quality, coverage and financial solidity. It is the third largest insurance group in Germany.
It currently has more than 1,500 employees in Mexico, with the automotive sector being its great specialty.
This Insurance Company has achieved several awards:
• Be recognized as one of the 50 most innovative companies by Information Week magazine
• Company recognized as ESR(Socially Responsible Company)
• In 2020 it was awarded in the top 5 of the “Great Place to Work” companies in the Bajío region.
• Rated by Standard & Poor’s with extremely strong financial security. • National Award in Customer Experience and Contact Centers granted by the IMT Instituto Mexicano de Teleservicios.
Financial Solutions help to create the first multi-platform digital tool that centralizes all the services that the insurance agent needs in their business.
Why the Customer Chose the partner
In the past, there have been attempts to create platforms that encompass all the necessary tools for the insurance agent, however, these attempts were not successful due to various problems; Incomplete platforms, unfriendly or difficult to use tools, they are not multiplatform, they request multiple accesses, among others.
Our Client considers that it is important to have a direct means of communication with insurance agents to keep them up to date regarding product updates and general conditions. Establishing a tool of this type will allow insurance agents to carry out post-sale and claims monitoring in a much more efficient way, which translates into good service that ensures the renewal of policies and gives the opportunity to cross-sell and up-sell a company. Easier way, plus you can get to know your customers a little better and classify them.
That is why the main objective is to create a multiplatform digital tool that centralizes all the services that the insurance agent needs in their business with the Insurance Company.
The platform will have a web version, which will allow the insurance agent to carry out their work tasks no matter where they are.
Amazon Web Services
The approach between Insurance Company and AWS was natural, the vision of innovation is shared.
Amazon has been at the forefront of the cloud computing industry for more than a decade, that why it’s a perfect partner for Our Client, that requires scale faster, reduce risk and most importantly, save money.
Why AWS Lambda
The Insurance Company is based on a strategy of constant innovation, its experience with AWS has been progressive and very fast, since its inception it has taken the task of deciding which projects are candidates for the cloud. Especially those new projects that can be born entirely in the cloud.
With the experience of starting in AWS, security and cost optimization have been fundamental pillars that why Our Client decided that this is a perfect opportunity to build a serverless architecture and designed an infrastructure that will be cost- efficient, highly-available and effortlessly scalable with the ease provided by AWS.
Results and Benefits
Currently, Our Client have the first multi-platform digital tool that centralizes all the services that the insurance agent needs in their business with the Insurance Company.
Some of the benefits are:
• The platform can be accessed from mobile devices since it has been created as PWA (Progressive Web App);
• It will help the insurance agent with the administration of his portfolio (Post-sale follow-up, claims, renewals, etc.)
• It’s a communication channel through notifications and news by which the insurance agent is up to date regarding his business with the Insurance Company.
• Integrate tools to improve the performance of insurance agents (E-Learning, Downloads and production indicators)
• Integrate tools for your income management (Account statement, Invoice loading, rejected invoices).
• It will allow you to create an insurance agent profile that allows us to know who you are and to be able to provide you with more personalized attention (Adding preferences and nickname)
The Mayor Insurance Company has seen major process improvements and substantial cost savings by adopting serverless computing strategies.