Marketing Automation Specialist
Perform the analysis of customer requirements, generate the requirements specification document and follow up on its execution.
Degree of studies
Bachelor or technician in computer science or related career
Internal: Developers, Designers, Project Managers.
Full time from 9am to 6pm. Monday to Friday
- Create and run marketing campaigns across multiple platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Selligent Marketing Cloud, Cordial, Responsys, Emarsys, Marketo, etc.)
- Prepare HTML files, including inserting links, images, tracking, and configuration within the various platforms.
- Perform daily email marketing activities, including but not limited to setting up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deploying email campaigns.
- Ensure that customer data is accurate and complete for the email campaigns that are running.
- Meet deadlines to ensure campaigns are executed in a timely manner.
- Perform rigorous quality control controls in each campaign.
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes.
- Collaborate with team members on ways to improve internal processes and customer programs.
- Make sure the process is consistent across teams by providing feedback to the right people.
- Tracking and reporting of email campaign metrics.
- Support internal service delivery and account management teams.