Cloud Sales Specialist
We are looking for strategic position for new business development as Cloud Sales Specialist. The person in this position will be responsible for identifying and developing proposals that solve the needs of potential enterprise level customers in USA and LATAM; we are looking for a seed, who has great negotiation skills through a can-do attitude that allows us to embrace new challenges on a constant basis.
Degree of studies
Internal: Developers, Designers, Project Managers, DGRs, Marketing
External: Clients, Partners
Key Experience Required:
· 4+ years of experience with selling SaaS or Cloud-based business solutions to large enterprise customers.
· Experience and training in a value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, etc).
· Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
· Understanding of partner ecosystems including Cloud providers and the ability to leverage cloud solutions to solve customer needs.
· Identify and properly qualify Cloud leads opportunities.
· Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting.
· Present Cloud solutions at the executive level.
· Ability to track activity in CRM (Pipedrive).
· Approach to the search for clients.
· Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
Requirements Skills & Knoweledge:
· Hybrid cloud, including public and private cloud.
· Refactoring / Replatforming & Microservices.
· DevOps, testing, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), or agile.
· Cloud-native development, APIs and integrations.
· Ability to present the business value of technology solutions.
· Fluency in Spanish and English.
· AWS practitioner certification is a plus*.
What are your benefits?
· Remote work modality.
· Competitive salary.
· Formal and attractive commission scheme.
· Law benefits and additional benefits.
· Professional development and career plan.
· Excellent work environment.